Pages

Sunday 19 November 2017

Gingerbread tags

Hi everyone this is Mona back this time featuring Kat Scrappiness brand new  Design a Gingerbread Man Die  and used many of Tim Holtz DISTRESS OXIDE inks Cracked Pistachio , Wilted Violets , Broken China ,Faded JeansFired BrickIced Spruce are the colours I used to make my backgrounds.
I first started out by die cutting 3 of the gingerbread men using 3 different cardstock s I had in my paper stash and 3 tags with a die cut I had in my stash.
This is where I played around with my distress oxide inks making different colour backgrounds. I then took a old paint brush dipped it in water and let water drops fall on the tags. I proceeded by using different stencils and same inks giving it even more texture and then a little bit of stamping using lawn Fawn Jet Blackand for the final touches on my tags I used the same black to distress the edges. The greetings were die cut ,every thing was glued into place and attached some ribbons from my stash.
I hope you enjoyed this mini tutorial. Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again soon!
Here is the link to Kat Scrappiness for your shopping convenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment