Pages

Tuesday 28 November 2017

Define Naughty

Hi, it's Mona back with a card featuring Kat Scrappiness Naughty Christmas Stamp set and matching Die   ,the Pop Out Die also from Kat Scrappiness and Peeking friends from Gerda Steiner.
I started by picking a double sided patterned paper and die cutting it using the largest of  Kat Scrappiness Rectangle Cross Stitch Die  set  that fits perfectly on a A2 card base. I then took the pop out Die and die cut it more toward the bottom of the card and distressed the edges using Tim Holtz distress tool. I then added double sided tape and adhered the red ribbon on top.
I used my Red Brick disrtress ink and my blending tool to cover the opening of my pop out on my card base. Using my paintbrush, I added droplets of water to add texture to the background.
Now for the fun part I stamped and coloured in my little moose and adhered him peeking out of the hole.
I die cut the word Naughty using black cardstock and used my lawn Fawn Jet black ink to stamp the sentiment above the Naughty. This completes my card for today.  I hope you enjoyed it!
For your browsing convenience please don't forget to visit Kat Scrappiness at the link above. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment