Pages

Thursday 21 December 2017

Reindeer Christmas Tags

Hi everyone!  It’s Mona back with a few Christmas gift tags featuring Kat Scrappiness’ new Kat Scrappiness Woodland Reindeer Die.
I started by die cutting two tags using Tim Holtz tag Die and a few Distress Oxide Inks, Peacock FeathersTwisted Citron and Abandoned Coral. I just smooched all colours on my craft mat, sprayed a bit of water, then dabbed my tags in it. After they were dry,  I intestified the colours using a Dream weaver  stencil brush and rubbing over the colors.
Here I just used a old paint brush and a bit of gesso to add texture.
To add even more texture I used my to go to script stamp and my Jet Black Lawn Fawn Ink.
Next, I die cut my Woodland Reindeer Die, glued it on using my Med Nuvo Glue pen and stamped my sentiment using again my same black jet ink. And to give it a bit more colour I used my Red Berry Nuvo crystal drops  to cover the berries. This completes my project for today, thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment