Pages

Wednesday, 5 July 2017

Seals at Sea

Hello everyone, this is Mona back with fun art journal page using Kat Scrappiness brand new Seal dies.
I started by using my Dylusions Creative Journal  i gave a coat of gesso to my background.  I then applied two tone of blue paint to make the sky and my water.  I applied  some white  paint thru a stencil to give it dimension .  Next I took my script stamp and my Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink to stamp at random places to finish off my background.
Now for the fun part I die cut two seals and  iceberg and decided where I wanted them on my page. I proceeded by colouring all my pieces using my copics. Then used my big brush markers to add snow mountains in the background and the shadows and highlights around my seals. My sentiment I did just using a large sharpie marker and highlights with my Uniball white gel pen.
This completes my mini tutorial, thanks for stopping by. I hope I see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment