Pages

Wednesday, 12 July 2017

Choose to be happy

Hello everyone this is Mona back with a fun journal page featuring the brand new die set from Kat Scrappiness called Cute Layered Owl Die Set.. everyone knows I love owls so this is a favourite of mine. Let me walk you thru the steps of my journal page.
I started by adding modpodge with torn pieces of script paper  in random places  on my background , once that was dry I added a thin layer of light blue paint on top. Now for the fun part took out many different stencils white and dark blue paint and stencilled using my Dream weaver Stencil Brush. For the finishing touch I added a bit of stamping using a old script stamp and some Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink.
This is what I used to cut my elements for my page , Kat Scrappiness cute owl die set and a stampendous set for the tree. I also stamped a fence twice and fussy cut them. I used my alcohol markers to colour in all my images.
Once everything was cut out I placed it on my page and adhered it with modpodge. This is where I noticed I needed more stencilling so added a bit more. I continued by adding the shadow all around my images, used a green marker to add grass and finished off by adding my sentiment.
This finishes off my mini tutorial, than you very much for stopping by . I hope to see you again soon. Bye bye for now 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment