Pages

Monday 10 July 2017

Get well soon- pop card

Good day everyone this is Mona back with a fun card idea for ScraPerfect.


This is the stamp set I used from Art Impression , the set comes with all stamps, dies and instructions.


I started with cutting my card base  41/4 x 51/2 . I coloured all the pieces and die cut them.

  

I went on to assembling my pieces and adhering it down with the the Best Glue Ever using my no clog writing cap to make sure I add just a small amount since the pieces are so little it's easier to align in the right spot. This Glue only requires a little amount it is very tacky and is very powerful, it also dries clear in case it oozes out.


I turned my pop up card into a get well soon card for my brother who has been suffering from MS for many years and has been really on a low lately. I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and make sure to stop in at http://scraperfect.com/ to check out all their other great supplies. Hope to see you again soon 



No comments:

Post a Comment