Pages

Wednesday 24 May 2017

Who let the dogs out?

Hi everyone this is Mona with another fun art journal page featuring this fun stamp set called Puppy dog tales from Kat Scrappiness.
 I started by doing my background using a few different items. I first added a coat of Gesso then used my Distress crayons to create the sky and the ground. I then took a stencil from my stash and added texture using again the distress crayons to give it some interest. Once all that was completed I added a light coat of Ranger gel medium to seal everything.
Now for the fun part I used my stamping tool and Memento black ink to get all my dogs stamped and then coloured them in using my Spectrum Noir markers. I also used my scissors to Fussy cut them.
 I used my vagabond to die cut 5 cactus and clay pots from the Year round cactus die set. I used my Spectrum markers to colour them in. Once everything was cut and coloured I adhered everything down in place again using the gel medium. Now for the fun part adding the final touches. I used my big brush markers from Faber  castell to add the shadow and my white gel pen for the highlights. I also  used my Krystal Katana to add some sequins from Kat Scrappiness.
Thanks everyone for looking, hope you enjoyed my tutorial. See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment