Pages

Thursday 11 May 2017

Wild About You


Hi everyone this is Mona back with a fun journal page featuring this fun stamp set called  Wild About you from Kat Scrappiness . I went ahead and stamped two of each images from the set  using my  Memento tuxedo black ink and coloured them using my spectrum noire markers and then fussy cut them.


Here is where I took out my Best Glue Ever from ScraPerfect to Glue two pages together in my journal since my journal is getting very thick. The Glue is really fast drying and holds really well. I have used the No clog writing cap-Large to because you only need a small amount since the Glue is really tacky and holds up really well.


For my background I used Distress Ink mini and my blending tool to create a sky and ground. I then used a bunch of dies to cut out  different elements for my background. GM Stitched Sky Die set and Birch border die were a few that I used and then went on to place everything down.


This is where I took my Best Glue Ever and adhered everything down it takes a really small amount, dries almost instantly  and if you happen to put a bit too much and oozes out no problem it dries clear.


Now for the fun part once everything in adhered down I added a thin layer of  gel medium and used my big brush markers to add shadow everywhere and my White gel pen to do all my detailing. This finishes up my project for today. I hope you enjoyed it and hope to see you again soon!








No comments:

Post a Comment