Pages

Friday 23 June 2017

Latte Lover

                                

Hi  this is Mona back with a fun art journal page using a new Sunsational Stamp set called
Love you Latte for the Summer Coffee Lover Blog Hop. Sunsational Crafts is a first time Super Sponsor  providing three prizes for this hop. 

    

I started by adding gesso on my journal page then took a stencil and added 3 colours of Nuvo mousse     to make my background.

 

I fussy cut the three cups from the stamp set and coloured them in using my copics. I then cut out the sentiment and glued it on a piece of black cardstock to make it stand out. I then adhered everything in place.  This completes my journal page.


Hope you enjoyed this mini tutorial. I hope to see you again soon. Thanks for stopping by.





17 comments:

  1. Great project Mona, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun journal page, Mona. Thanks for sharing this design as part of the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool, I am really digging the background detail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic art journal page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Journal pages...LOVELY work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great art journal page, love the background colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man, oh man, this is awesome. Totally makes me want to start an art journal. And drink more coffee. Haha, I sooo love this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really awesome pages! I'll have one of each, please ... and thank you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pages in your art journal!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love it!
    very nice art journal page!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous! I love your background!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pages, lovely backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete