Pages

Saturday, 5 August 2017

Shopping Therapy

Hello everyone this is Mona back with a fun art journal page featuring Kat Scrappiness brand new Gift Card Holder die.
I started by die cutting three of the gift bag die in different colours.
For my background I modpodged yellow tissue paper from my stash then distress the edges using my Jet Black Ink from Lawn Fawn then used different dies from my stash to add elements into the shopping bags. Coloured everything once I had all my elements picked out and adhered everything into place using my Nuevo Deluxe Adhesive.  
I finished her off my project by decorating my bags and adding a sentiment. Hope you enjoyed this mini tutorial. Thanks for stopping by, see you again soon. Don't forget to browse Kat  Scrappiness store for all your crafting needs, https://www.katscrappiness.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment