Pages

Monday 10 April 2017

Cactus Card

Hi everyone, this is Mona back with a fun card idea using the pricks-really-suck-stamp-set-by-virginia-turtle that can be purchased at Kat Scrappiness.
I first started by cutting a piece of water colour paper 4"x4". I then stamped the cactus  on /inkadinkado-stamping-mask-paper-7x5-12-pkg to be able to mask as I stamp the cactus all around using my  ranger-archival-ink-pad-jet-black on my paper.
Once the image as been stamped all around I decided to cut around the cactus with a knife and my scissors. I then went on to colouring using my zig water colour markers and my  Tim Holtz water brush. Once image was all painted I noticed my paper rolled so decided to glue it on a piece of acetate.
I then cut my card base 4 1/4x8 1/2 scored it at 4 1/4 making it a square card.. I realized after I wanted black around so used a full sheet of black card stock and scored I'm half glued it to the inside of my card and used scissors to trim around leaving a small edge of black. Now for the fun part the sentiment. I used one of the sentiment from the stamp set using full-size-versamark-clear-embossing-ink-pad  on black card stock with white embossing powder to make it pop. I then cut the sentiment using my scissors and adhered them to my card using foam tape. That finishes off my card hope you enjoyed this mini tutorial. Hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment