Pages

Sunday 12 March 2017

Water colour class with Kat ๐Ÿ˜Š

 Went to a Water colour class in Bremerton Washington with Kat , it was introduction to water painting on cards ,.. it was  very basic more than we thought but made the best of it and had a blast. I think I never laughed so much a lady came up to me to ask me if I was ok.
 This is where I realized how Kat was a very messy painter lol first dab in the paint and all over her arm ๐Ÿ˜‚
I was very happy it seems with the results of my cards lol

3 comments:

  1. That was so much fun! Miss you already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lot of fun , can't remember when I laughed so much... I miss you already too ☺️

      Delete
  2. What a sweet friend Kat is to invite you to her home and have a creatively fun time while you were there! Enjoyed seeing you pics here.

    ReplyDelete