Pages

Friday 31 March 2017

Easter Peeps


Hi everyone this is Mona playing around with my peeps dies from Kat Scrappiness amd came up with this fun card.
      
I first started my card by cutting my white cardstock with my cutterpillar-pro-abs-paper-trimmer to 4.1/4" x 11" scored at 51/2" . Then picked a  pattern paper from my stash and cut it to 4"x 51/4" adhered to card base .I then took my film strip die from sizzix and die cut it using my Vagabond. I added white stip of paper behind top and bottom of the film strip.
Then came the fun part die cutting my  stitched Easter peeps  I die cut two of the larger one , used my copics to colour them. Took a stamp set from my stash to stamp eyes and glasses on the stitched Easter peeps I also used the brush-script-happy-easter-word-die-by-kat-scrappiness and used the same colour as my purple peep to colour it and glued it in my card. Speech bubble are from a lawn fawn stamp set  and both sentiments are from a mama elephant stamp set.
Hope you enjoyed this mini tutorial. Thank you very much for stopping by, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment